IVF with ICSI
For a healthy pregnancy, first of all, a healthy embryo development should be obtained. For this reason, both the female and male reproductive cells must continue to develop in a healthy way. If there is no problem related to uterus, couples who have healthy reproductive cells can achieve pregnancy in a very short period of time.
Couples who have had sexual intercourse for more than a year and who do not have any protection during this time, need medical support with the help of the technology to reproduce. These technologies may be IUA or IVF, depending on the condition and age of the couples'. To decide which treatment will be more suitable for couples, detailed examinations can be done and treatment histories of the couples can be taken accordingly.
Who Should Have IVF Treatment?
Couples who have unprotected intercourse for more than a year but who cannot conceive and couples who live in the following situations need to have the IVF treatment.
- Women whose tubes are surgically removed
- Women with tubes blocked
- Women with hormonal disorders
- Women with endometriosis and chocolate cysts
- Women diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Men with low sperm count (oligospermia)
- Men whose sperm movement is lower than normal (asthenospermia)
- Men who are unable to conceive naturally because of sperm morphology
- Couples diagnosed with unidentified infertility
Cyprus IVF Treatment Stages
- The IVF treatment process starts with detailed tests asked from the mother and father who will be treated in our Cyprus Miracle IVF by Dr. Firdevs.
- On the 2nd or 3rd day of mother’s menstural period, preparation of the mother's follicules for the treatment starts. This egg development process can be carried out in the city where the couple lives. In this stage, the mother's eggs are developed using several injections. Injection usage period can be 10-12 days approximately. These injections only provide follicule development during that period. They have no effect as extra weight gain or disrupting the menstrual cycle.
- The egg development process ends with a single injection called triggering injection. This injection makes the developing eggs ready for the egg processing.
- At this stage of the IVF treatment, approximately 36 hours after the triggering injection, qll the follicules formed are collected by our IVF specialist Gyn. Op. Dr. Firdevs Uğuz Tip. As the egg collection process is performed under a very low dose of anesthesia, the mother does not feel any pain or discomfort. This process takes only 10-15 minutes according to the number of eggs. After the procedure, the mother immediately recovers and continues her daily life within 1-2 hours without any discomfort.
- Within the same hour of egg collection, sperm is taken from the father and the best sperm cells are selected by our embryologists under special microscope. With selected sperm cells, the mature egg cells of the mother are fertilized directly by ICSI - microinjection method.
- After fertilization, the embryos are left to develop within our special incubators for 3 to 5 days. Embryos may undergo this process in incubator or in an Embryoscope depending on the preference of the couples.
- During this stage Cyprus IVF treatment, according to the embriyo quality, the best quality embryos are transferred to the mother's womb on 3rd or 5th day of the fertilization,. Embryo transfer process, accompanied by ultrasound, is a painless process. Painless, just like an ultrasound scan. It lasts only 5-10 minutes and the mother is fully awake and follow the transfer of her babies into the her womb.
As the Miracle IVF by Dr. Firdevs, we are able to transfer 3 embryos and thus increase the chances of pregnancy. In this way, we provide 80-85% success rate which is higher than the world average.
For detailed information: http://www.cyprusmiracleivf.com/en/ivf-icsi.html
+90 533 874 00 74 Call us for free with