High pregnancy rates even in weak sperm cells!
In Miracle IVF performed by Dr. Firdevs, Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI) technique is used. The technique is used for the selection of the best sperm cells by utilizing a high magnifying light microscope in order to produce the highest pregnancy rates. The IMSI technique assists in selecting the most potent sperms from the sperm sample.
Standard techniques involve the use of classical microscopes that have approximately 400 to 600 times magnification for sperm selection; during IMSI technique, each of the sperm cells is magnified more than 6000 times, by making use of a reverse light microscope accompanied with high-power optics, this creates room for comprehensive examination each sperm until the nucleus where the genetic material is located.
Based on medical research carried out, it reveals that with IMSI techniques any problems that have to do with the quality of sperm are largely resolved and on the other hand when compared with conventional IVF treatments; With the IMSI technique, there is a great increase in the rate of pregnancy with IVF treatments and in addition, there is a reduction in miscarriage as a result of low sperm quality.
In IMSI technique, the measurement of the size and shape of the sperm head is done one after the other, and any form of abnormalities in the sperm becomes visible. With the discovery of abnormality which have been difficult to be seen with the use of standard microscopes, for example DNA damage in the sperm, it is possible to avoid the injection of damaged sperm into the egg, thereby leads to prevention of the growth of abnormal embryos. The IMSI system has been found to be a unique technology which has the criteria of both MSOME and Kruger.
Who is an ideal candidate for IMSI?
Men with abnormal morphological (structural) spermatozoa in a high percentage
Men with low sperm counts
Men with DNA damage in their sperm
Because of age factors, men who find it difficult to conceive
Men who are addicted to the use of cigarettes, alcohol, etc.
Couples with recurrent cases of failed IVF treatments which are related to sperm quality
Albeit in the absence of problems related to egg structure, couples with repeated cases of miscarriages
Because of a reduction in the number of eggs, couples that want to increase the chances of fertilization.
Benefits of IMSI
- IMSI has made it possible to select the best sperm immediately and at the same time
- Identification of any forms of sperm abnormalities in sperm by increasing the size of each sperm more than 6,000 times
- Because of fast analysis, the fastest microinjection (ICSI) takes place
- The waiting time is minimal for ICSI which assist in avoiding loss of time during manual sperm selection
- Growing embryo development
- Increased rate of pregnancy with increased fertility rates in IVF treatments with weak sperm cells
- It protects the sperm from any form of damage
- The images can be shown to couples for detailed information
- According to studies, it has been shown that IVF treatments done by selecting one of the best sperm with the IMSI technique offer better embryonic development, much higher pregnancy rates and fewer miscarriages.
The IMSI technique is performed ONLY by Cyprus Miracle IVF by Dr. Firdevs in North Cyprus.
For detailed information: http://www.cyprusmiracleivf.com/en/ivf-imsi.html